Major Peering Point in Japan
- Core of Network connectivity in West-side of Japan
- Choice of multiple networks
- Major IX(JPNAP) and ISPs.
- Carrier neutral
Dojima Connect Service
- The Optical Fiber Network Services interconnecting major data centers in Dojima, Osaka.
Route of Network Cabling
- Dojima Data Center realizes high secure route for communication network by “TODO”
“TODO” is the underground tunnel dedicated to communication/network cable which provides much more safe and secure network than conduit or external cabling.
Internet Multifeed Co.
High interconnectivity and prompt responsiveness were the decision points Dojima Data Center ― selected by a domestic leading IX provider
Akamai Technologies GK
Dojima Data Center―selected by one of the world's largest Content Delivery Provider
Chosen by its flexible response and high connectivity
HGC Global Communications Limited
A leading international telecommunications carrier in Hong Kong adopted the Dojima Data Center services
Supports OTT customer s’ business expansion into Japan with one-stop-shop managed connectivity and data center services
A global telecom carrier chooses the Dojima Data Center to enhance business reach and build redundancy in Japan.